Friday, January 25, 2013

Master Bathroom

We have been slowly picking away at our very small master bathroom. And I am excited to say that we are getting closer to having it finished. Will it be finished before this baby arrives.....I am not to sure. Still left to do is the shower. Which we have to order the glass and have it installed...thats 2 weeks away...hmmm...I think everything else will be finished...At least the toilet is now inside where it belongs. For so long it was in our backyard. Ugh. So glad it is not there anymore! I am looking forward to having the bathroom finished and being able to use it. I am really happy with how it is turning out. But I have to say, its not making me excited to do our other bathroom anytime soon. That ones gonna have to wait.
The only before picture I could find of this glorious bathroom....And yes it did have carpet in it. Ugh.

Master Bedroom...don't worry..it hardly looks like this. We have a monkey that jumps on the bed. all. the.time. Can't blame him. But it is nice to know that on some rare occasions my bed making skills can be documented.

Not the best picture...but the toilet is in its spot. And that makes me happy. We tiled the floor and also the walls. I really shouldn't say "we". Our friend Scott is doing the work. But we did pick out the tile:)

Shower works, but still we are waiting for the glass. We are doing free-standing glass. I am excited to see how it turns out.

And the vanity. Our friend Avery made this sweet little cabinet. I am loving it and can't wait to get the sink and faucet  in. And the mirror. Which we are still waiting for. Who knew that this whole bathroom remodel could take so long.

The walls got a little paint today...

And a new whole in the wall for the mirror. We had to move it all over towards the right. This way it won't be cramped in the corner anymore! Getting closer to being done! Yippee Skippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment