Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weekend in Ojai

It was raining cats and dogs on Saturday and Paul and I were to head down to Ojai for his company Christams Party. We were a bit unsure about the drive, but made it there safe and sound. We ate at a fantastic resturant in Ojai called The Ranch House. The dinning space was amazing! My pictures don't do it justice, but a cool place all around.Oh, yes-there was a Koi pond that had the biggest fish! Tried to capture that! The company party was very nice.(There were 10 more tables like ours. His company is a growin') Good to see Pauls work friends and connect with everyone. His boss announced our wedding, which was pretty sweet. Paul stood up and took my head and kissed it:) I have to say I felt like a pretty happy gal-proud too to be his wife.

On the way home from Ojai on Sunday, we decided to stop and check out Nojoqui Park. There was a great little waterfall we got to see. After the rain, I suspect was a good time to go. For all you family members that look at this, I located yet another sign of Poppi's. It always makes me proud to see them, and excited to see all the marks of his work he left in Santa Barbara County. This sign was one of Pauls favorites because of the carved Oak Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment