Friday, December 18, 2009

Did someone say it was my birthday?? And I turned 30??


I wasn't sure I wanted to do much with my birthday this year. There has been so many things going on as it is:) Not only are we settling in as a married couple, which has been wonderful, we are moving! We found a cute place out in Los Osos. It is a great little house and perfect for building our life together:) Given other life changes too, I opted to just do something very low key for my birthday:) That said we went out to dinner with our dear friends Rose and John. It was a great, mellow night with wonderful company! Thank you Rose for the beautiful Orchid! I have to really get on my Orchid growing skills to keep this one going! Thank you everyone too for all your birthday wishes and gifts. All in all it was a special day. And I am so thankful for all my wonderful friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment