Friday, October 4, 2013

Conversations with Kade

One thing I am loving about Kade being three is his ability to converse...well sort of.
I have been wanting to write down a few things that he says, that I just love, and don't want to forget.
His sweet words, his way of mixing up words, his way of understanding things these days,
is just to fun.

Me- "Kade, I think you have a cold."

Kade- "No mom, I have a hot."


Every. Single. Morning for the past year, he comes in our room and says, "Mom, I want some breast-fist." It makes me laugh every morning.

This morning Kade was playing with my wedding ring. I say to Kade, that is my wedding ring. He asked why? I wear it because I am married to your Dad, because I love him. Kade says, no Mom, you are married to me. I love this kid.

Every time he wants to play with one of his friends, he asks me, "Mom, can (my friend) come and play on my house. No, I want to play on their house too."


The other day he had a well baby check up. We were getting in the car and my Uncle came to say goodbye. Kade informs him that he is going to the doctor because he has an "oweee on his penis". This was news to me. I imagine he thought he was going to the doctor for this reason because he pulls on his man parts all.the.time. And I am pretty sure I told him a few times that if he continues to pull on it so hard he might have an oweee. oh man.


No comments:

Post a Comment