Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Kinsley

To my sweet baby girl.
Oh dear...how did 7 months just pass? Kinsley you are a wee baby still to me, but growing so fast.  You are the best little baby. Not so quiet anymore. But you pretty much only make a peep when you really need something, And mostly when your brother is rolling on you and trying to wrestle with you or hit you with something because he is your older brother. You are going to be a tough little nut as you get older-you already are.
You love solid foods and will eat anything I put in front of you. I hope that doesn't change.
You love your brother, even though he still doesn't get the message that you are a baby.
You love your jumper...and still have yet to crawl. But you will soon and then I will be hoping you hadn't figure it out yet. You are like a rolling machine these days...which makes for a fun time as your brother rolls with you.
You have two sweet little bottom teeth. If only I could get a picture of those teeth!
I posted these pictures of you because you are wearing my sweater that I had as a baby. Some one knitted it for me years ago. So fun to see you wearing it too now.  I love you beyond the moon and back. And I just can't plant enough kisses on that sweet face of yours each day. xoxo

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment