Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 30th

I can't believe it is the last day of November. It is truly hard to believe. I already have Christmas decorations up, which is really early for  me. But I am looking forward to Christmas this year, probably because it will really be Kade's first one, where he might pay some attention to presents....But I am getting ahead of myself. I am still in November. Before I finish my last post, I have to say, it has been enjoyable to post a "thankful' post each day. I am always thankful for many things, but it is therapeutic to write it down sometimes, even if they are small things. Which leads me to today. I am thankful today for Ibuprofen. I know right?! But what I thought was Kade teething, was actually a real temperature. It got to 102.4 today, which I wasn't loving.  Kade was not himself and just not feeling well. But that ibprofen helped bring the fever down once today, so I hope that over night that fever will disappear. So for now, thank you to that dear drug for alleviating my son's pain and making him more comfortable. And here we come December! Bring on the Holiday madness.

1 comment:

  1. I love your thankful posts! Makes me stop and think about what im thankful for too!

    ReplyDelete