Saturday, November 19, 2011

November 18th and 19th

I missed yesterday, so I am once again combining days. I am first off thankful for my mom's cousin Jackie, who we call Aunt Jackie. She has been so wonderful to have around. She babysat Kade today so Paul and I could celebrate our 2nd Wedding Anniversary. So lucky are we to have her in Los Osos. Thank you Jackie (if you read this) for everything! We deeply appreciate your love for Kade and your willingness to watch him so often. We love being able to get away and spend time together. Which brings me to the second thing for this post. Yep, it would be my sweetness of a husband. I am thankful for him and our love and that we get to spend time together. Today was wonderful and here's to many, many more years of celebrating our love.

No comments:

Post a Comment