Thursday, November 17, 2011

November 17th

I want to say a big "I am thankful for" for all of my siblings. All together there are five of us. 4 sisters and one brave brother. I would have never learned how to curl my hair the way I did without my sisters, I don't  know how I would have ever learned how to put on makeup....I still don't really know how, who would have picked me up from those High School parites...and well who would have drove me to them?  And without my brother, who would have done all his chores for him? Being the baby of 5 I somehow said "yes" to a lot of things that I probably didn't need to be doing. But I wouldn't change one thing about any of my siblings. I am thankful for all of them and each special part that they play in my life. I love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment