Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Stella and a beach visit.....

Baby Stella. Getting close to crawling.
Loving the look on Stella's face....and Kade...


Random photo...I think all of these photos got out of order..but this is Kade's idea of helping with the laundry.

Kade and I spent the morning at the Beach in Morro Bay. At 9:00 it was already 75 degrees, Holy moly. I do love the weather we have in October here...the best.


Rolling in the sand...

Watching the waves....and they were actually pretty big!

Cheeeeeseeee.


I do love a good foot picture at the beach. Look at those little cute feet of Kades!!!

It wouldn't be a successful trip to the beach, if Kade didn't eat sand. That said, I want to tell you Central Coast, Kade and I are soaking up this wonderful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment