Monday, October 10, 2011

Hats and a Ride

We are very into wearing hats these days. Taking them off and putting them on.....it is quite entertaining to watch. I  am pretty sure I blogged earlier about hats, so if this is a repeat, I apologize. It is just too much watching him run around with the hats, reading and playing.


Hoods and sunglasses, are just as entertaining....

Kade took a trip with our Parent Participation class to the fire station. And he was pretty excited to get yet, another hat that he could put on and play with.

Aunt Coco sent us a new UNC hat. Kade is his cousins "smallest" fan!

But there is one hat, that Kade is just not too stoked about...That would be the bike helmet....He is not a fan of that thing being put on his head, but once it is on and he is off on the bike with Dad...he is one happy kid!

Heading to the Park in Los Osos

Took a detour, through the sand...ugh..that was a bit difficult.

Although I love all my hats, I do like not to have one on. And here after a long bike ride,  I was all too happy that we ended at a Mexican Restaurant,  I got to eat my favorite dish of rice and beans...so many beans....But maybe next time I can wear a Sombrero while I eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment