Monday, August 29, 2011

First mountain bike ride and dinner with Stella

Getting Strapped in.
We finally got Kade a good bike seat and ventured out for a little mountain bike ride in Poly Canyon this weekend. Kade seemed to really enjoy himself. I think his favorite part was ringing Dad's bike bell. And going fast! After our bike ride baby cousin Stella came for dinner. Kade was LOVING her. Bit her toe too...He wasn't too sure what to think about his ability to make her cry. Poor stella. up:( 


And we are ready....I should say here..just so my bike skills are known, Paul kicked my behind.....with the kid on the front...I happily rode behind them...listening to Kade chat and ring the bell. The best.

Baby Stella 5 months, and so darn cute!



Kade so curious about Stella. He pulled on her, did give her a kiss..but mostly poked and pulled...Oh Kade....

Grandpa Bob and Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment