Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Kade

I am so overdue for a good blog session. So here it goes. Our little man turned 1 on July 18th. We celebrated on the 16th..he won't know the difference for a few years. I am amazed at how fast he has grown and how much I love him. I wanted to blog about his birthday sooner, but we were having problems with our internet...and the parents are in town, so it feels like the days just fly by, and blogging has been put on the back burner.

So to you Kade, my precious baby boy, who is getting so big so fast, I blog these pictures for you. For you and how special you are....You are the best baby boy I could have ever dreamed of. I love you to pieces. I tell you this all the time, and it is so true. I want to hold you forever. I want to stop time so I can hold you longer before you get too big. I never want to stop rocking you at night and singing to you....but that time will come, but for now, you are the big 1. And I will continue to cherish every single moment I get to have with you. I will put this birthday memory in my mind and never forget your first birthday and the first 12 months of your life. You the best little monkey. Love you.

Yes you are! Happy Birthday Kade!



Julie, Wesley and Kade

Blowing Bubbles with Nana (Grandma)

Kade wasn't too sure about the whole birthday wishing at first, but then he got his first taste of the cupcake and he was in  heaven.


Opening presents.


Sniffing ribbons.

Corbin taking it all in.


Laughing with Stefany.

Happy Birthday little monkey!

Kind of out of order...Eating cupcakes with Dad.

Paul and cameras...grrrrrrrr.....

Cupcake in the nose.

Levi...probably eating something.:)
Grandpas chatting it up.
Baby Stella hanging out.

And a kiss from Auntie Jackie.
It was a wonderful first birthday for Kade. Thank you to everyone for coming and celebrating with us.

1 comment: