Friday, October 15, 2010

You know it..More picture of Kade

So my dear child is napping right now...in the swing..I have contemplated lately if it is a healthy choice to let him swing for a few hours each afternoon, or morning while he naps. I have talked to a few of you, pondering my choice. I was seriously stressing that I should have him still when he naps. I read some where and heard from a few that napping in cars, strollers and swings is not a good thing-not as quality of sleep. So maybe they are right. But I know my child loves the swing and so do I. Its kinda like crack in our house..So I decided that if thats how he's going to sleep for a while during the day.(Thanks to Holly too for sharing your sleeping strategies. It helps knowing someone else is about the swing too.)  Than so be it. He was sleeping in it at night. Not moving, just in it. I felt like a bad parent or something, but he seems to be fine with the crib by the bed...now...that said.  I am hoping to get through a blog before he wakes up.
He is certainly growing these days. I think I say that every time I get a chance to write something about him. He probably weighs 16 plus pounds by now. He's like a little tank. Maybe I will get muscles of steel ( did I get that right?) from carrying him around. There's really not too much to report, other than he loves sucking on his hands, sitting upright, trying to crawl, talking, smiling, laughing..just a little. And melting my heart as often as possible. He is sleeping so-so these days. We are working on figuring out his wants and all..but like they say, it changes quite fast, just when I thought he was sleeping one way. Aww, for the love of the babies.




No comments:

Post a Comment