Friday, October 8, 2010

3 months

Our little man is 3 months this Sunday. Seriously where did the time go? He grows so much each day. And with each day,  I feel blessed to have such a wonderful little baby. I truly didn't know how much I could love some one so much.
Kade's little personality is growing. He seems a bit like me..impatient. He really wants things quickly. And he really lets us know what he wants..if we can figure it out. Most times it is pretty simple-food, sleep or movement. Kade loves to move, either on his own or in a stroller, pack or just being held. He is strong enough these days to keep his head up and scoot himself on the floor. He is determined. I can see that in him. He is also enjoying siiting up with support in his bumbo chair.And will watch you intently as you scurry around him to make dinner or do various tasks. He is "talking" a lot more these days too. He seems to have a lot to say. Especially first thing in the morning. Thank goodness he doesn't truly want to wake 'til 7 or 8.
When Paul arrives from work, Kade is always filled with smiles now and starts chattin' it up. Filling Dad in about the day. What else..He is a pretty good sleeper and napper. The last few weeks he wants to saw the zz's big time around 8:30-9pm. He will sleep til 2:30-3am..then up at 5:30 then 7..the mornings he wants to eat more..We make it happen. Thank goodness he eats faster then and goes to sleep right after. As for naps..I can always count on a solid few hours every afternoon between 12-3. And this is nice..but soon it could change..thats what they tell me.
So that is all for now. Let me say again, I love him and like a true Mom I am now, I think he is the best baby. And he has made our family even more special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment