Sunday, August 29, 2010

What else is going on..pretty much its about the baby

I never really take the time to actually write in our blog these days. It seems when I actually get a chance to do things, I am running around trying to do 25 things and then blogging is really the last thing I do before the little man starts to stir and I have to take care of him. But today, I think I will get to the chance to write a bit more. But what to write, I am not sure. The little man is 6 weeks old today, I truly can not believe that. Time really goes by so darn fast. It seems I can't even remember being pregnant..I still have not forgotten labor..think that may take a while to leave the brain. Given it was so long and hard for us, it will probably be remembered for a while. So I am starting to get into a pattern and learn more about Kade. Each day is different and I learn something new each day. But the little man loves anything that moves. Car, bob stroller, being held while one walks..and the bumpier the ride, the better. He is the most quiet in those occasions.
Here are some recent pictures. Paul and I have been walking with him everyday. And as I heal and feel stronger, we have been able to get out more. I sure miss hiking, and look forward to doing more once I pass the final exam, so to speak, with the midwife tomorrow. Oh yes, and might I add here about Odus. He is in love with Kade..wants to lick him all the time. Is curious when he cries and when he screams, Odus does often leave the house or room..But he is loving it, and doing well. I keep telling him that I love him just the same. Yup, I am that kinda dog owner where I want him to know he is just as important and not to be left out. But some days he is..not on purpose, but it happens. Oh and..I am a total sucker for sleeping baby pictures. I truly can't get enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment