Monday, May 3, 2010

Welcome to the world!

My dear friend Stefany had her beautiful baby boy on Sunday. So heres to welcoming another wonderful baby into this world! Let me tell you folks, in my circle of friends and beyond, there are some babies being born! And oh, so fun to get to meet them and see my friends become moms and take in this amazing journey as becoming parents. I think for a bit, it will mellow out and then come July..we will get to meet our little squirt! And then Julie will have her beautiful baby..and then....
But today was all about meeting Corbin Elias Gary. One cute little guy, who loves to sleep and make adorable little faces and stick out his tongue! He was too funny with all his expressions! I couldn't get enough. And Mom and Dad(Stefany and Miles) are doing so wonderful and just taking it all in.
Here are a few pictures of the precious little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment