Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers Day

It is a funny thing when one is pregnant during Mothers day. Because it feels wonderful to know that I will soon become a mom, but really the question was for me was, is it truly my first mothers day or just kinda? But in truth to me... I am already a mom. I am taking care of my baby inside of me and according to Paul too, I am a mother and to celebrate that. So although we have no baby outside to see yet...as our little guy grows in my belly, we celebrated the fact that I am truly a mother. So we did a little hike and Paul made a wonderful Filet Mignon for dinner. It was a fabulous day! And on Mothers day I was dearly thankful for my mother, Pauls mother and our grandmothers(who brought us our parents/moms). So mom if you read this I love you and thank you for giving me the gift of life. And  I look forward to sharing my adventures of being a mom with you. So with all those thoughts, here are a few pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment