Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thanksgiving has come and gone...

Oh December, you really crept up on me this year. I haven't even sent out any Christmas cards..I haven't even made them yet. It is looking like this year, if I get around to it, they will be Happy New Years cards....
I wanted to put a little something on here about Thanksgiving before I dive into December. Eeeek! Thanksgiving was wonderful. All my 4 siblings were in town with their kids. We had a lovely time eating and being merry and just enjoying our time together and with our Dad. I, myself did not take very many pictures, but here are a few of the holiday.
And as Thanksgiving has already left us, I am gearing up for Christmas and looking forward to much more family time to be had. Cheers!
I should add a little something here about my Dad. He is amazing. Given his diagnosis, he is just soaking up this time with all of us. His quality of life right now is good and we are taking what we get. Everyday is truly a gift with him and I am happy to have these days.
Auntie Anna and her babies

Cousin Kota

She LOVES Grandpas harmonica music. So precious these moments.


Mr. Dinosaur Kade helping Auntie Anna make cranberries.

This little Chickie loves her beets....

Grandpa and his oldest grandson Jesse. (Jesse is wearing Grandpas hat that was given to him. One of Grandpas favorite hats).

Grandpa and all his grandsons.

Lexi and Kinsley

Trying to take their picture. This is more of how it goes when I want to get a picture of them. Geesh. Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment