Friday, December 14, 2012

To pay or not to pay..

I guess I am feeling cheap...this whole blog thing is so fun for me. I love saving memories...and to have it all organized on a blog is pretty nice. But running into the problem of having to pay to store all my photos kind of threw me for a loop. I mean it is only 2 bucks a month...but what-the-beans. I want it to be free.
So I am still trying to figure out what I want to do. I am sure I will just give in to paying. Because what fun is a blog if you can't post pictures? So while I decide what to do, my pictures will be piling up, my belling growing quite and we will just have more to say in each blog.
I am sure you will see some pictures soon.

2 comments:

  1. could you start another blog...like one blog for every year or two? It would be like having different "albums"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, im guessing you are paying? I haven't gotten the massage yet but just in case, were you able to get around it?

    ReplyDelete