Friday, October 5, 2012

Dear Fall, please come....

At the beginning of this week, I truly thought I was melting. The weather was so not Fall like. But should I really be complaining? Kade and I spent a lot of time at the pool, just to survive. And boy, that is rough, eh?
But it seems to be cooling down just a bit and Fall is slowly approaching us....the leaves are changing and pumpkins are arriving in all locations. Even slowly making their way to our house. I do love
October and all that it brings. I am kinda in to holidays.

Kade and I got to spend some time at Avila Barn with his parent/preschool class. And he was so excited about all the pumpkins. Too much fun. And to top it off, he got to spend some time with his friend Wee-vi. (Levi) Happy Fall ya all!!


Loving his little pumpkin, so I thought. Right after the picture he chucked it. But we still brought it home in one piece.

Trying to get a picture of Levi and Kade. This is when I said, "Kade stand next to Levi".  And he proceeds to back up to him. Funny kid.

Neither excited about pictures on the tracker ride.. I tried.

Pumpkin madness.

cracking up over pumpkins....


and still cracking up over something. Goof balls.

Feeding the goats.

Attempting a rare picture of the two of us. Thank you Kacy for trying:)

Entertaining themselves with leaves....




No comments:

Post a Comment