Friday, September 7, 2012

Trip to the E.R

Little crazy, sweet Kade made it to 25 months without a trip to the E.R. I have to say, I am a bit surprised he held out that long...not that I would like to find myself there, but the kid is a bit on the wiggle wart side with no fear...at all. And when he falls, he falls hard.

Just home for our trip to Mammoth, Kade hit his eyebrow in the right spot on the old beloved coffee table that we so thought he had figured out was a hazard. We spent a lot of time keep the thing cushioned...but just when we thought he knew not to monkey around the table...it happened.  I mean he is two.

So to the E.R we went..with a busted opened eyebrow. Kade cried for a good 5 minutes...and then he was fine. Seriously kid, you amaze me with your pain tolerance. After a long wait at the E.R...we ended up glueing the eyebrow back in place. ( Given Kades craziness they wanted to put him all the way under for stitches). We opted for the glue and are praying that it heals right and we make it the 4 more days with no water, dirt or anything getting into it! ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment