Sunday, June 24, 2012

Slacking....

I have been slightly neglecting my blog. I am not sure what to blame it on. Regardless, its on my list of things to do. I think I will have to start remembering my camera when we go places. That said, we have been busy with some house stuff, mainly the bathroom. Its a slow process, because I won't work on it and Paul has been working 13 plus hour days at work all week long....booo. But good at the same time.  I am thinking in a month we should have some progress to show.
On the list of things to do include, make room for a play structure for Kade outside, put in some lawn, plant some plants, make a mirror (still), make Kades bday present.....I think that is enough to work on for now.
My parents come for a whole month next week and I am super excited to have them close by for that amount of time. I am hoping some things will get knocked off the list quicker when they are around!
I will try and get some pictures up soon of something. For now, if you are reading, I haven't forgot about the blog. Just been enjoying summer and not doing much on the computer.  One more thing, this little man is turning the big 2 in less than a month. So hard to believe. I couldn't be more happy to be his mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment