Monday, April 30, 2012

Bedroom

Its already May...well almost. I feel like we are always doing some project...but progression seems a bit slow. But progress is happening, so I'll go with that.
Right now, the one room that seems the most put-together is our room. Minus some curtains and a mirror and the closets and doors being painted and door knobs changed...its my favorite room so far.
I finally put something on our walls. It took me forever to decide how to organize this. I think it turned out well. Now, to figure out how to make my pillows look fluffy and straight, just like all those professional home decor people:)

I finally got some curtains rods this weekend. Now to attempt finding some good curtains. I have to say, not my favorite chore.

I dreamed up a mirror to make for over our dresser. I have all the wood. Now to attempt it. Oh and behind that door. Is our master bathroom. It is, well...out of order. It needs to be all redone. On the list.

I finally found a good use for my Grandpa's old plant books.  The pages are so old..they are hard to read. So here, I happily used them to make our lamps a tad bit taller.

I have to say, I made this bench for free. It was in our backyard....covered in dirt and cob webs.  And was double the size. So I cut it in half and sanded it, and then painted it white and made it look....here it comes....Shabby Chic. Oh yes I did:) I do like it. It pretty much serves the purpose of allowing Kade to jump on our bed. Perfect. Exactly what I had in mind.

My next task....well there are many. And I am quite ADD  about it all. Always  doing too many things at once. Never fully accomplishing one thing at a time, fully. But Kades little play corner is in the making....And this is the start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment