Monday, February 20, 2012

making progress

We are making progress on our house. I wish I had pictures, but I just am not that organized right now. We have two homes right now and both are so unorganized...oh well.
We are working on the flooring. Carpet is picked out and laminate too. That feels good. Wall paper is off-still have to take off the glue. Grrr. Fire place is looking better. Wood paneling is gone! Fence is up for Odus and Kade in the backyard. We were hoping to get all the painting done before the flooring is in, but it looks like that is not going to happen. But things are getting done and that makes us feel good.
But oh, my..trying to take care of Kade, who has a cold, keep this house sorta organized and then work on the other house is kind of a challenge. I am looking forward to being in one place. So for now, for one more week we will go crazy trying to do it all. And know that it will all be worth it in the end. I will get some pictures up soon!

1 comment:

  1. Keep working hard...it will be over soon! And like you said, worth it!! Can't wait to see what you have done.

    ReplyDelete