Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunset Walk

So I finally put batteries in my camera, so maybe that will help me blog a bit more...maybe. 

We did a sunset walk along the Bluff trail at MDO last night, and it was beautiful. We are truly so spoiled to be able to live here.
Letting Kade get his wiggles out first before he gets in the pack.


"Mom, really.....don't you have enough picture of me?" ...the answer is always nope, never enough.

I haven included these next few pictures for your enjoyment...Here we attempt to take a picture of us three...First try....We are saying "Cheeeeeese" and looking cheesing so Kade will smile. Look at his face....

Whoops, not ready.

Good, gosh..we are not good at this....

Hey, look we both smiled! Miracle, but then where is Kade?

And this is as close as we got!

The sunset beginning....

This where I said, "Paul I'm taking a picture..."

And this is where I say.."can you please smile and act normal."...and he attempts acting like a monkey. Whatever...:)


Strolling along...checking out the scenery.



Trying to capture that I was there too.


So blessed to be able to see such a beautiful place and enjoy it with the people I love.  

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so good about getting out and hiking! Can you recommend a book of local trails? Especially in Big Sur, I don't know of very many good trails out there but you guys always seem to have a fun ideas.

    ReplyDelete