Friday, January 20, 2012

Changing it Up.

I have been itching to redecorate. Or really, wish I had someone to redecorate for me who knows how to work with a really small budget. I have been thinking of looking into on of those HGTV programs to see if they might want us on their T.V show...but then I wonder if I would be all that motivated to actually do that...but I have been dreaming. A lot.
That said, I will soon get to redecorate...and really redecorate...because we are moving. Yup. moving. It will be fun with a toddler....so maybe HGTV would like us:)
We are moving back to San Luis Obispo. And we are excited about our next adventure, which will involve remodeling...at a very slow pace..I am thinking paint will be my best friend to start off. We will be able to get into the house in February, but will be officially moved by March 1st. I am looking forward to making a new place our home and getting settled....Oh and if you follow me on Pinterest, you may see I am just a tad bit obsessed with home decor ideas. And Pinterest in general. Who told me about that site anyway!?!!
I will try and get some pictures posted at some point soon. And let you know our new address.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for redecorating! Let me know if you need help with the move...its crazy but doable!

    ReplyDelete