Sunday, December 18, 2011

Another Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday...and I kinda wish I had more of them in one year..if it didn't involve me actually having to get older. It is because, I do love birthdays and getting pampered and getting presents. I can't lie about that. So yesterday, was yet again a wonderful birthday. Paul let me stay in bed until 9!! I can't say I was sleeping, but 9!! That is wild for me! And he and Kade made me breakfast. The best! That was followed by a nice relaxing pedicure and lunch with the family. And then we did a sunset hike up Madonna, which was beautiful. And the day ended with Noi's takeout, Dairy-free cheesecake and Tom's shoes and more gifts. Happy Birthday to me!!! I guess turning one year older isn't so bad.
Doesn't Kade look so tough here??!

Heading up..view of San Luis Obispo. 


still going...

The Light Tree at the top.

My baby:)

Odus...:)

Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment