Saturday, November 12, 2011

November 9th, 10th and 11th

So the fact that I am putting the last three days into one post is kind of cheating...but I just had such a wonderful last few days with my family, that I felt like all the days melted together and one thankful post is the best. And it it is simple too. I am just so thankful for all my family and that we were all able to get together and celebrate our Noni. Kade had such a wonderful time soaking up all the attention and love. Maddie and Henry (Kade's second cousin were so entertaining for Kade and he just loved them!) I will have to post pictures later. But it just comes down to loving my family and the time we had together. We had sad moments and many happy fun moments. All I am thankful for, with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment