Sunday, November 6, 2011

November 6th

Today I am thankful for the simple fact that I got to spend all day with all of my boys. We ended the day with a nice hike in San Luis. It was beautiful. Full of rainbows and crisp wind. It felt like fall and I was in heaven. I am just plain thankful for all my special days with all my special boys.
Beautiful rainbows....

And my loves.

Squeezing under the rainbow.

Odus....doing his best to pose.....

The other end of the rainbow.

Still staring at the rainbow. It seriously was the longest lasting rainbow I have seen! 

Kade running down the hill at the end of the hike. It was 5:15 here and it was already dark......


Kade ended his night with a little rump shaking and maraca shakin'.  Paul and I were loving the entertainment for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment