Sunday, September 18, 2011

A beautiful Hike up to the top of Cerro Alto

Given yesterday was so clear, on the coast and inland, we ventured to Cerro Alto to check out the views. It was beautiful to say the least. We came down as the sun was setting. I tried to take a sunset picture, but the hills were blocking the view.  It was a wonderful hike. And always my favorite activity. .
The view half way up. This hike gains elevation quickly. Its a nice workout for the legs:)


Checking out the view.

And its not too bad....




If I could figure out to put these four pictures above in a row...it would be my attempt at a panoramic from the top. But I can't seem to figure it out on iphoto?! The pictures were hard to take, given were the sun was located and my photo skills. It was beautiful from the top!

A messed up photo, but I kind of like it. 






On the way down..the colors where so beautiful. My camera just could not deliver..grrr...

And we made it down:)

No comments:

Post a Comment