Monday, June 20, 2011

Fathers Day Weekend

Fathers Day hike was at Reservoir Canyon. It was a really beautiful day. There was still a nice flow of water in the creek, so Odus was pretty happy about that and it was fun to explore along the way. I really love this hike.  I guess it goes all the way to the top of High School hill...but we didn't make it too the top...almost..we didn't bring enough water for us all. Next time! Happy Fathers day to a wonderful new Dad. I am glad I get to go through this journey of parenting with you Paul.






Yet..another attempted family picture...


Happy Fathers Day Dad! I got you this!!!


On a mission to pick Dad a flower....

This might be the one.....

Yikes..I found one, but I think I might have smashed it...Here Dad...

A lovely Dandelion for you, Dad.

My two favorite boys.

Sand Face.

No comments:

Post a Comment