Monday, May 23, 2011

Kade at 10 months

I have been meaning to actually write an update about Kade and what he has been up to. First before I start writing a few things, I just have to say that I am awww that he is going to be a year on July 18th. Really?! How did the last months go by that fast?
So at 10 months Kade has 6 teeth. The top four are still making their way into the scene. Paul likes to call them troll teeth. He's got a real good cheeseball smile going on..the cutest in my eyes. He is into all things that he can move. Our office chair, or chairs in general, his wagon, buckets, laundry baskets, small cars....Anything he can push..he will push it.
A few days ago he really discovered walking. He has been trying to strut his stuff here and there. He can give a good 12 steps when he is feeling fancy on his feet. He still crawls like crazy and is gone is a second if you let him. He prefers to excit the house from the dog door. He learned that from Odus, not me.  Lets see..he is not the most easy person to feed. He likes things that come from jars. That is my fault for being lazy and not making him the best of the best food. So now I  make him food and put it in the old baby food jars..it tricks him, most of the time. His favorite thing to eat..sweet potatoes and grass and dirt.
He likes to be pretty vocal when given the chance. Like the other day we were in the grocery store and saw a baby his age and he just started screaming at the poor kid. But he was doing his best to introduce himself. I think he did a fine job.
My crazy Kade. He loves to be on the move...has a small attention span. He is not the observer, he is the doer, the explorer. He is my lovely little boy that is getting big so fast. I cherish each day. And love him to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment