Sunday, April 10, 2011

Gramma and Grandpa visit

My lovely parents came to see us this last week. It was oh-so-nice to have them around. I always enjoy their company and of course the extra help. We had lots of fun, and the highlight of their trip, I would guess, was to get to spend so much time with Kade. who knew?!! But he is pretty special.
Going somewhere....not sure where...

Wearing my old man pants, driving the Grandparents car.....

Nothing better than water bottles to play with.

You should look as scared as I do, cuz some day I will be driving!

Hey..where are we going?

So much stuff!

Nothing better than Gramma...

Cousin Trevor holding Kade for the first time.

Cousin Tiffany and Kade..Course he went for her earrings...

A bit cloudy in Santa Barbara.

Serious conversations...

Paul, Kade and Trevor on the pier.

Checking out the skate boarders and BMXers.

Our bed at the Fess Parker. Pretty nice and comfy.

View

Its a tad bit cold in the pool, dad...

Dad and JD


Mmmmm..Avocado.

Dinner..but missing Jennifer and Trevor. Poor Trevor wasn't feeling to well so they stayed at the hotel.

Gramma and Kade

Seriously yummy dessert.

Babysitting

Kade and Trevor's remote control car..Kade was pretty interesting in it.


Nice walk along the beach..especially since Grandpa was pushing.

Getting ready for swim class at Cuesta

During their stay, I tried to take many pictures, but I forgot my camera a few times and then the batteries died.We did get to take a quick trip down to Santa Barbara and meet up with my brother JD and his family. We had a great time there and the weather was beautiful as usual. It went by so fast..in a wink, really. In San Luis, I did some shopping with the parents, lots of lunch and dinners out, nice walks and hikes and I even got to squeeze in a date night with Paul. I don't know where the whole week went...It went by too fast. We will get to see them again in July for a month! Excited for that, for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment