Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Visits

Today I was so delighted and excited to visit my friend Allison in the hospital. Monday she welcomed her little baby boy into the world after a very long experience in the hospital. Baby Bishop Pi is healthy and just precious. He weighs 7 lbs 1 oz. And, did I say yet how cute he is? I do have a soft spot for babies, that is for sure! Allison is doing well. Tired..well exhausted after her experience...but looks amazing regardless! She is a very strong person..I am thankful that I got to meet the baby boy and hold him while he is so so tiny...For the love of newborns.
Waking up for some milk.....

Precious face...
I tried to rotate this picture..it wouldn't...Still cuteness


After our lovely visit, Kade and I went to see Corbin and Stefany..Kade enjoyed slobbering on Corbin's toys and checking out all his fancy toys. And on the way home, Kade feel asleep with in minutes of being in the car....
The block eater...

Eating my block, dude...that is mine you know?

hmmmm...toys...

Dude..really?.. You're eating my favorite block...

Got me a new hat....

...Where did that block go? Right, I bet Kade has it...

Nope, I am done with those...

No comments:

Post a Comment