Sunday, January 2, 2011

Kades First Christmas

It started with your first plane ride.......pretty successful.....until on the way home, when you exploded your diaper and ate too much milk...we survived...




Birthday celebration for me and Grandpa...

Not much to do, but eat books...



Aunt Anna and the slobbery mess...

Loving my Aunt Terry and my new Monkey Xmas P.J's......

Got myself a new family..and Why is Odus so small now?

Who took this picture? Not me...

Pizza night

Really?

Grandma and Grandpa



Liking Grandpas musical abilities.....


Rocking out on the piano...


How many dogs do Grandpa and Grandma have?

Christmas Morning





Don't look too close...you can see up my nose...whoops.. Who took this?

Getting ready to brave the stormy cold weather....






More dogs? Banjo tired from the party..

or not...

Ready for action...with Grandma...



Tired little man....





Practicing riding my stuffed horse, so someday I can ride Goose.

Goose Lightening. Aunt Anna's horsey...he was loving the apples we brought him.



Reading with Grandma

Really Mom? Another picture of me..And I say, Of course! This was your first Christmas. I wanted to document the special moments. Because it will only happen once. It was so wonderful to spend time with the family..it went my in a blur. Thank you all for the wonderful moments, laughs and great food and company.

No comments:

Post a Comment