Wednesday, June 23, 2010

More about me..

It seems that all I write about these days is the growing belly I have attached to me! But thats what I have going on, so I figure people don't mind the update. On Friday I will be 37 weeks along. Really?? I feel like I should be 40 at this point. The days go by so fast...umm...that is a false statement. Everyday I feel like I am preparing for the King to come visit. Always cleaning something. I seriously have to walk away and leave the house to be tempted with something else. Guess I am getting ready. Anyhow, at this point what I know is that the baby's head is pretty low and that he is getting ready to make his way to the world. He is in the right position at this point and I keep telling him to ripen up some more and then come around his due date. And that he can't come out til Grandma gets here!
Here is a picture of the belly at just a few days shy of 37 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment