Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial weekend

Had a nice three days with Paul and some family...The weather was gorgeous..a little hot for me and my prego-ness, but I did pretty good. The thing that saved me was the pool. I have been wanting to get a pool for a while..and oh was it so darn good. We went to a BBQ in Avila at some crazy beautiful house..little did I know there would be a pool there, so I did not come prepared, but you bet I did put my feet in it and sit there for as long as I could. It was dreamy..And why I ask myself, have a not got to a pool sooner..who knows. I am not really into swimming for exercise, but rather floating and playing in the water. But Paul and I did head to Sinshiemer pool to put my whole prego body in the water. I did some walking, floating, playing and all and boy it felt good. But it was when I got out..did I remember the pounds that a baby puts on the body. Still all worth the while and I bet I will be back there! Sorry folks, no pictures at the pool:(

We also got the pleasure of visiting with Pauls Nana. We spent a few afternoons with her and then took her out to dinner at the Gally in Morro Bay. It was nice to see her and spend some time chatting it up and hearing stories about Paul when he was a little guy. All in all it was a nice weekend..and as I write this, I am truly amazed that it is already June!

No comments:

Post a Comment