Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A little trip to Cal Poly

Paul and I took a little trip down memory lane the other day. We figured since school is out, visiting Cal Poly Campus would be nice. Crazy to think that 6 years ago we met there..and created a few memories there and then, gosh, here we are now, married with a little squirt in the oven! And I couldn't imagine it any differently. Anyhow, we didn't walk through campus, but yet headed to the botanical garden with Odus and took a stroll and checked out all the plants. Dorks that we are spent a while there, admiring what we found.

First stop, the car wash..Thought this was kinda cool. As I sat and watched Paul wash my car..


So enthusiastic..I really was..but think I was feeling like..well..not getting another prego picture. Thanks Paul:)

No comments:

Post a Comment