Monday, May 24, 2010

Santa Margarita Lake

Paul and I went to Santa Margarita lake for a little hike..little it was, but being prego and all..it felt a little bit longer than I thought. We made it to a nice bench and sat there for a while and took in the beautiful view. While sitting we wondered if our child could hear the sounds of nature and the love that we both have for such beauty and solitude. We certainly feel happy to know that in some aspects he got enjoyment out of the hike....

...Odus looking..well....a bit stoned or something for all the fresh air..not sure how to explain this look:) He is happy! This is a day after his birthday! He is the big 3 these days..but still has some mannerisms like a 8 month old puppy. He has a young heart..I will go with that! Love him like crazy!! Days like these make me happy too..for me I love being out in the open air with nature and beauty, hanging out with Odus and my dear love Paul..and carrying our special little guy in my belly. I feel quite lucky these days:)

No comments:

Post a Comment