Friday, February 12, 2010

Baby Hats

Just thought I would blog my latest project..seems there have been a few lately. Nesting?? Umm..or just always needing something to work on. So my latest project is perfecting baby hats. It took me a day to figure out how to make these hats; no pattern. But was determined to figure out how they make those reversible hats...with much contemplation and many weird conversations with the Odus and the baby ( as I talk to them a lot when I am home by myself!), I figured it out..still working on the pattern, but here are a few that I jumped up and down over because I got it figured out. Gloating here..not sure. Just excited at my abilities to figure out a so called puzzle!!
 
3rd attempt..but the iron-on decal got funky..it did not all come off and I ended up with this, but I decided it
looked like a cloud. Hat a bit round; got better by the 5th try!

This was a 5th try and I like the shape of it better. Perfecting the pattern and I got the iron-on to work!

1 comment:

  1. You are so crafty! I love these little hats! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete