Wednesday, February 24, 2010

20 week Ultra Sound..Boy or Girl?



We were so delighted to have our 20 week ultra sounds today. According to the doctor I am 19 weeks and 4 days:) And the baby is looking good. Healthy and said to be about 11 oz. A bit above average for this stage. We will take it. Big is good.

As some of you know, they are watching a small spot on my right side. They figured it out. And it is a small fibroyoid. (Sp)? There is no interference with the baby and they will monitor it in 6 weeks to make sure it is not growing. The Dr. said given that it is so small it will probably be nothing to worry about, but just to keep an eye on. Good positive thoughts I will be sending that fibroyoid..and telling it to get lost and just stay out of the way:) I think all will be good and baby will be just great!

So enough of that huh? Drum roll for this.....We are having a little BOY! Yes we saw the little thing in there! Paul was very proud of his son as am I. We both look forward to meeting it in July. And I hope you all do to. Please keep us in your good thoughts:)

Here is a picture. Hard to get based on he was being stubborn and also my scanner is not working!!

1 comment:

  1. hi trisha!! remember me from EHS at poly??!? i came across your blog while looking at nicole's blog. congrats on your beatiful pregnancy!! oh you are gonna love mommyhood so much!! check out our blog - its private so go ahead and send me your email!! you look so cute!!

    ReplyDelete