Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Exciting News..There is a baby in my belly....


Well, it seems in the last month or so, changes have been happening left and right. Marriage, moving and a baby! Not really in the order, but something like that.
Most of you (my family), know this is happening. But there are a few people out there that this will be a grand surprise! I just want all of you to know that we are pretty excited and are looking forward to bringing another little one into this world to get to know all of our friends and family.
As of this week I am 13 weeks pregnant. The baby is to be born around July 15th. Aww..a summer baby. We had our first ultra sound today. It was amazing to see the little Lavelle and hear its heartbeat. It is beating at a whooping 165 bpm. Wowsers! It is about 3 inches long and healthy as can be:) As for me, the morning sickness is hanging around and I am waiting for it to lift. But I do know it will all be worth it when I get to see this little one. We have our next appointment in Feb. where we will get to find out the sex of our little bambino. There is a bit of discussion as to whether or not we want a surprise..but I think we will find out.
I will do my best to keep you all posted as our baby grows. Exciting times for Paul and I and our whole family!

Sorry about the angle of these pictures. I tried to rotate them and they are not cooperating! Our scanner is not hooked up also, so they are a bit hard to see. In one of them the bambino is waving at us:) See you little thing in 30 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment