Friday, November 20, 2009

Getting Married



Paul and I have some pretty exciting news to share with everyone! We officially got married on November 19th at the San Luis Obispo Court House. So you can say we "eloped"! I sure this might be a surprise to a lot of you, but maybe not. We had one witness there, our dear friend Julie. (So thank you again Julie for sharing this special moment with us.) It was a very short and sweet ceremony to say the least. At some point in the future we will throw a big celebration and share this special time in our life with everyone.
So I am now officially Mrs. Trisha Renae Lavelle!!!! Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Trisha and Paul

    Congratulations! On one hand I am suprised that you decided to get married but on the other hand I am not. I am so happy for you!

    With love,

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that suprised is an understatement...happy, but very suprised - I still haven't met the guy! We are hoping for a party this summer so that we can meet paul, and congratulate you both on this very special, exciting, and HUGE step in your lives!

    The blankets are beautiful too! Are you doing this on the side or is this a new business venture/career change?

    I guess that we need to catch up, good to know where I can find you...do you do facebook? I am always there and have been enjoying contact with Eliz and Elliot through that - among others!

    Hope that you are well and married life is bliss! Happy Thanksgiving, and best through the holidays, much love to you both, from all of us in VT,
    Finn and family

    PS - I need Anna's address so that I can add her to the Christmas card list...do you have it or could you pass the message to her, please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you two so much! It's about darn time, LOL!

    Love always Jamie and Ave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I got all teary eyed just now! I am just so happy for you both! Congrats again! xoxo

    ReplyDelete